Little bell peppers side dish
1.Little bell peppers(chopped finely) - 1/2 pound
2. Curry leaves - 10-12 nos.
3. Red Onion (chopped finely) - 3 tblsp
4. green chillies (finely chopped) -1 tblsp
5. fresh grated coconut - (1/4 cup)
6. Salt (to taste)
7. Turmeric powder - a pinch
8. Oil- 2 tblsp
9. Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add mustard seeds to crackle.
3. Add onion, green chillies and curry leaves, turmeric powder and salt.
4. Stir well until onion turn golden brown.
5. Add the finely chopped bell peppers.
6. Add the coconut and stir well and cover the pan for 5 mins.
7. After 5 mins, check if the bell pepper are soft and is cooked. Stir well and make sure the water is evaporated by stiring the dish in high flame.
8. Serve hot with rice.